Trust our market know-how

Technical and commercial operators ask themselves a core question where insurance is concerned. How do I insure personnel and property risk in the most effective and comprehensive manner?

Many customers require insurance confirmation for property damage. In addition to personal and material damage, occupational liability insurance also often provides insurance cover for property losses. However, this is not suitable for all known damage constellations as, for example, damages due to services rendered, general deadlines and deadlines of payment transactions can be excluded in the small print. The fact is: Technical and commercial managers need a more sound financial liability insurance.

Your advantage with EVK

With many years of experience, EVK has negotiated framework agreements with suitable insurers covering these typical damage scenarios.